Dizziness caused by possible heart issue?

I recently have been experiencing constant dizziness/nausea on the daily basis, along with random rapid heart beats that do not occur daily but often enough for concern. I do not know what extra details I would need to give but I would appreciate an answer :)
So sorry that you have been suffering from two separate complaints. Both of these are worth visiting a doctor to discuss them in person, especially if you are having these complaints together. Dizziness can come from many things, and yes, your heart can be one of them. If you have a problem getting blood to your brain, one of the early things that will happen is dizziness. While it may be less likely to be related to the funny beats, it is certainly something to consider. Your doctor will be able to listen to your concerns, and may refer you to a neurologist or an ear nose and throat doctor (an otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon) for appropriate diagnosis and treatment. With regards to your heart, it is hard to know what to make of the extra rapid heartbeats, but it is clear that you should speak with your doctor. He or she may feel the need to get an EKG to determine if there is anything amiss. Alternatively, he or she may refer you to a heart doctor to determine if more testing needs to be done. Please speak to your doctor soon about your concerns.