Can the appendix cause a back bane?

i have an appendix bane and i feel nowadays a pain for the left back side
I am sorry that you have had to suffer from this pain, and hope that we will be able to help you to feel better. As always, speaking with your doctor about persistent pain is the best step, and I would encourage you to please speak to your doctor. The appendix is a vestigial organ in the human body that can become inflamed and infected for multiple reasons. Because of its location in the stomach and the innervation of the appendix and the rest of the bowels, pain can radiate from the appendix to different parts of the body. Treatment strategies generally include antibiotics or antibiotics and surgery, depending on the degree of the problem. Left untreated, appendix infections and inflammation (also know as appendicitis), can be life threatening. In general, back pain is not the most frequent spot for appendix pain to be felt, and I would urge you to speak with your doctor about your pain to make sure that you both have an adequate diagnosis and that you treat this pain appropriately. If this is indeed from your appendix, it is something that may need urgent treatment. Again, please speak with your doctor shortly about your pain.

• Dr. Angela Hon
    Dr. Angela Hon MD
    88-20 Rockaway Beach Blvd
    Rockaway Beach, NY 11693
  • Dr. Ruben Ruiz
    Dr. Ruben Ruiz MD
    3012 San Gabriel Blvd.
    Rosemead, CA 91770
  • Dr. Julien Dedier
    Dr. Julien Dedier MD
    725 Albany St
    Boston, MA 02118