How can a girl get taller after age 18?

both my parents are short and I am about 4 feet and 11 inches. I want to be at least 5 feet 2 inches
It sounds like you have some significant questions and concerns about your height and overall body image. Determining one's final adult height is an often complex algorithm involving genetics as well as your growth trends over time so it is best to discuss this with your pediatrician or primary care physician. Unfortunately for your concerns, one of the most significant predictors of adult height is the height of your parents. Whether or not you still have any further growth depends upon hormone levels in your body. Some women do grow into their late teens, but for many, significant growth stops of after puberty which typically occurs before age 18. The best thing for you to do right now is to make an appointment with your pediatrician or primary care physician to discuss your concerns and go over your growth charts from childhood. These should be able to give you a good idea about your predicted adult height. If that is around your current height and you have had stable menstrual periods for several years (puberty complete), then this is likely going to be your final height. Even though you may wish to be taller, there are not really any safe medical options for increasing your height, assuming you do not have any kind of growth problem. Your doctor can help ensure that this is not the case.