What could be a bad pain inside my uterus after sex?

bad bad pain inside my uterus after sex. wouldn't let me change position. I even felt like throwing. I never had this before.
Pain after sex is actually a very common problem. We call pain with sex dyspareunia. The cause of this is hard to know from your question, but there are a couple of possibilities that you should discuss with your doctor. One of the most common causes of pain during sex is a condition known as endometriosis. This is a condition where the inner part of the uterus abnormally grows out of the uterus. This typically causes extreme pain during the menstrual period. Patients with this condition also complain of pain during or after sex and difficultly getting pregnant. Another possibility is that there is an inadequate amount of lubricate present during intercourse. This is also common. Patients with this problem are often helped by using an over the counter lubricant that can be obtained in a drug store. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your doctors">primary care physician or OBGYN. A simple description of your symptoms might lead to a diagnosis. If this does not lead to a diagnosis, then you might need an ultrasound done of your pelvis. This can sometimes help in determining the cause of your pain. In any event, given the fact that this is a common symptom, I think your doctors will find the source of your pain with minimal testing. Good luck.