What can be the cause of my back pain?

Its nothing too bad but it does bother me. It shifts to different spots and i get a bit nauseous too.
It sounds like this might becoming a persistent problem, in which case I would recommend going to see your primary care doctor for a full evaluation. Back pain can have many causes. Most commonly, it is caused by muscle strain or fatigue, usually from postural problems or from heavy lifting. This is usually easily diagnosed as tenderness or spasm in the muscles along the sides of the spinal column, and it can be treated with back exercises and anti inflammatory or anti spasm medications. Occasionally, back pain can be caused by pinching or pressure on a nerve, which can require more prolonged treatment with physical therapy or radiology studies to look more closely at the anatomy of the spine. There are also a few causes of back pain that can be associated with nausea. For example, kidney stones or stones in the gall bladder, as well as inflammation in the pancreas, may all cause nausea together with abdominal pain that can radiate towards the back. Your primary care doctor will be able to perform a complete physical examination and help you narrow down the potential causes of your back pain, as well as determine whether or not you need any treatment at this time.