Why does my tongue hurt and kind of burn?

my tongue hurts and feel like the mini stuff on my tongue moves around and it burns !
Sorry to hear that you are having this, but I need more information before I can completely answer your question and help you to feel better. I recommend that you speak to a doctor who will be able to better understand what is causing this. How long has this been going on, is it part of your tongue or the whole thing, what makes it better or worse, etc are all just a few of the questions that need to be answered to know how to help you best. In many cases, trauma or exposure to different chemicals or other products can cause some altered sense of taste and some tongue burning. Obviously, many kinds of surgery can also cause taste distortion and a burning sensation. For others, there are various changes that can happen to the tongue over time, often as a response to smoking or other chronic inflammatory sources. Others will have a similar complaint without ever having a perfect solution. There are also many other potential causes, each of which could likely be explained with a physical examination and an appropriate health history. Please speak with an otolaryngologist, head and neck surgeon, or ENT (ear nose and throat surgeon) to get a better idea of what is causing your problem and to help you feel better soon.