ZocdocAnswersWhy do I have sore cracking joints and bones?

Question

Why do I have sore cracking joints and bones?

Iam a 31 year old female who has been living with suver body aces for many years my bones hurt my jonts are always stuff and popping cracking all the time always tired and in pain I feel like my body is just going to break I dont No how much longer i can live like this Please Help

Answer

Thank you for your question, and I am so sorry to hear about your problem. There are many possible reasons for the aches and pains that you are describing, but the key thing is to get some help so that you can improve your quality of life and get back to doing the things you love. First, you will need to speak with your doctor about the symptoms that you have described here. He or she will likely have additional questions to help come up with a working diagnosis of what may be causing your problems. Some of the symptoms that you describe seem like they could have something to do with some of the various forms of arthritis that are known. In addition to the questions and your past health history, there may be some lab work that is needed to help understand better. At times, your doctor may begin some empiric treatment, ie, treatment that is given before a definitive diagnosis has been made, that may help to provide your doctor with more information based on how you respond. Regardless of what approach your doctor takes, know that there are doctors that can help. Please speak with your doctor.