What is a little bump under my left upper eyelid?

its small and it feels like a eyelash poking me but its a bump
Thanks for your question. I recommend that you speak with your doctor about your concern. The eyes and the surrounding skin and other soft tissues are very complex and effective at what they do. The most anterior part of the eye itself, or globe, is lined with a transparent material that helps to protect the delicate structures inside. Around the globe, the conjunctiva is a mucous membrane that helps the eye to move freely and without restriction. There are very fine muscles that assist with this movement, and also with the opening and closing of the eye lid that surrounds the eye. Tucked into the skin adjacent to the eye lashes are very fine glands that secrete mucous that helps to lubricate the eye. This lacrimal system is very effective in most situations, but can be prone to injury and infection like other body parts. While there are many possible explanations for what you are describing, it is somewhat common for people to get infections of the eye lids, commonly known as styes, that can heal but ultimately leave a small amount of scar tissue behind. There are other times that the swelling may represent a blocked duct or something else that requires assistance from a doctor. Please speak with your doctor.