I am having severe muscle pain, What do I do?

It hurts in my abdomen, shoulders, thighs, calves, arms, arm pits, and neck. I have tried warm and cold baths, heat pads, ice, and stretching. But nothing works. This is happening from football practice. I can barely walk and get out of bed. Please help.
Thank you for your question. In order to provide an accurate diagnosis, I would need more information. I would need to review your entire medical history and also perform a thorough physical exam. In addition, I would need to review any prior testing you may have had for this issue. Only after collecting this information would I be able to provide a diagnosis. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a primary care doctor to discuss this issue. Muscle pain can have many different causes. It is possible you are experiencing trauma to these muscle during football practice, thereby causing the pain. Such trauma can cause muscle breakdown and inflammation. It is possible the pain you are experiencing is soreness from use. After exertion, muscle cells are broken down, after which they undergo hyperplasia and hypertrophy. This process can also cause inflammation and pain. Certain medications, such as statins, can cause muscle inflammation and pain. Certain myopathies, or muscle cell abnormalities, can lead to increased muscle cell breakdown and pain with activity. The glycogen storage disorders McArdle's syndrome can also cause muscle pain after activity. I strongly encourage you to see a primary care doctor to discuss these possibilities.