Outer layer of my penis is not getting back easily. What should I do?

I am preparing for marriage for next month.my doubt is my outer layer of my penis is not getting back.If i pull it hardly it is getting back but feeling pain.what should i do to get my outer layer of my penis back easily?
The foreskin that covers and protects the head of the penis normally begins to separate at about the age of 3 or 4. Most will be able to pull the foreskin back over the head of the penis by the age of 18. You cannot retract your foreskin. It may be too tight. You seem to have a condition called phimosis, and I recommend discussing this with your primary care physician. A person that has phimosis will not be able to retract and wash under the foreskin properly, so a white, cheesy material called smegma can accumulate that may cause the condition to be painful when the penis is erect. Phimosis can also occur late in life, perhaps as a result of several thrush infections affecting the head of the penis. Another reason is a skin condition called balanitis xerotica obliterans, which makes the foreskin pale and thickened. If it is very tight, I would recommend a visit to a primary care physician or urologist who can advise you on how to retract your foreskin properly to avoid harming the penis and causing pain, bleeding, and tears in the skin. If this does not solve the problem, you probably need an operation. Circumcision is the most common operation to separate the foreskin from the head of the penis if it is stuck down. Preputionplasty is a quicker, simpler operation when balanitis xerotica obliterans is absent. Consult your primary care provider, or see urologist to help you look into suitable options.