What are non-painful, non-itching bumps on my penis close to pubic area?

Hi, I had protected sex with a girl on backpage, which could be an escort or a prostitute and i received unprotected oral sex from her. She looked healthy, but had a mole or something on top of her lips, and its darker in color. two days later I notice some bumps on my penis closer to my right pubic region. I just shaved it after i saw it and now four days later its still there, and it has not changed much, and does not itch, and I get no burning sensation.
Some types of bumps are normal and represent very common condition, but in some cases those bumps can be dangerous that warrant prompt medical attention. Even though they are not itchy or painful, any penis bumps should be evaluated by a doctor. What is the color of your bumps? The most common type of sexually transmitted infection that presents as small, painless white bumps is HVP that causes genital warts. There are many types of bumps on the skin that don't itch. If your doctor has ruled out your bumps to be caused by genital warts or another STD, you probably don't need to worry about them. It is quite normal for some men to have small white or red bumps on their penises if they are something that has been around for a few years, and you just took notice of them. The most common tiny bumps around the rim of the head of the penis that can either be white, pink, or sometimes red that are not painful or itchy are pearly penile papules. Another harmless condition that appear on the penis is known as Fordyce's spots. These Fordyce's spots usually appear as numerous small white or yellow bumps under the skin. These harmless bumps don't require any kind of treatment. Please consult your doctor soon. Only your doctor can tell the difference between the different types of penis bumps after a thorough examination and diagnostic tests.
Have further Questions? See a doctor!