Why do get a bad pain in my right side and back when i drink alcohol?

ever since i had my little girl 5 months ago if i go out and have a drink i will start to get a pain on my right side just under my ribs and round my back.. its normally after the 4th or 5th drink and it only last for about 15, 20 minutes but its really painful.. almost like i cant breath :/ what could this be??
In general, a pain in this location (right upper quadrant abdominal and flank pain as well as the back) makes most doctors think of a gallbladder problem. I recommend that you schedule an appointment with your primary care doctor. Sometimes stones form in the gallbladder which can result in the obstruction of the flow of bile. This problem can cause abdominal pain on the right side of the ribs that radiates to the back. Sometimes these stones are associated with fever. In general, the gallbladder is most active fatty meal. Therefore these kind of symptoms usually happens after eating a meal with a high fat content. It is not that common for patients to have gallbladder pain after alcohol consumption but it is not unheard of. I think that this could also be symptoms of gastritis (inflammation of the stomach) which can occur more readily with drinking alcohol. For these reasons, I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care doctor. After you describe your symptoms to him or her you might warrant a referral to a gastroenterologist. If there's concern for gallbladder disease, you might need it right upper quadrant ultrasound exam. If there is concern for gastritis, then you might benefit from undergoing an upper endoscopy. In the mean time, most physicians would recommend that you avoid alcohol at least until this is figured out.