What are some recommendations for trying to get pregnant?

I am 34 years old and trying to have my second child. I have been trying for the last 4 months. This is my info my luteal phase is 14 days with a 26 day cycle for this last cycle I ovulated on the on the 7th of Aug. and did the baby dance on the 4th, 5th and 7th ovulation day. my overies were swollen and I was a little tight can still be pregnant? What are your recommendations Thank you
I would suggest you schedule an appointment with your OB/GYN for further help with this. The most important thing you can do when it comes to increasing your chances of getting pregnant, is to have intercourse at the right time. Since you are have already had a child, and we know that you do not have primary infertility. One thing he did not mention is whether or not your first child was with your current partner. That would be helpful to know, because if it was not with your current partner then it might be that there is an issue with him. For now, what you need to do is have intercourse at the right time. The best way to determine when to have intercourse is with an ovulation detector which can be purchased at most grocery stores. This is a device that detects the hormone LH which spikes just prior to ovulation. It's important to have intercourse within five days of population. This is because sperm can live inside the woman for about five days whereas the ovum after ovulating only lives outside the ovary for 24 hours. You should have intercourse every other day starting shortly after you enter. For the next 10 days to two weeks. This ensures that you have intercourse during the timeframe where you are ovulating. Again, I would suggest you schedule an appointment with your OB/GYN for further help with this.