My boyfriend has non-itchy/nonpainful bumps all around penile shaft, what is it?

active for six months now, never had problem before, no bumps on shaft or testicles, size of a small circular pill, does not bother him, we just to know if its serious or not. I have not had any systems, recently had a UTI and yeast infection but i have had yeast infections before i met him.
Finding bumps on the genitals can be alarming. I recommend visiting with a doctor for thorough evaluation. There are several reasons for these bumps to develop on the penis. A thorough physical examination and history are essential. What color (red or white) are the bumps? It is important to pay attention to the color, size, shape, and other defining characteristics in order to help you determine what you are actually suffering from. Bumps on the penis may be either due to non-infectious cause like pearly penile papules and Fordyce spots or may be due to sexually transmitted disease like genital warts and syphillis. Genital warts are red bumps that appear solitary or in a cluster like a cauliflower shape. Sometimes they are irregular in shape and difficult to see, and they are not painful. Other painless bumps can be from syphilis which is a small, solitary bump near the base of the penis or near the scrotum. Molluscum contagiosum is an infection that can be spread through sexual contact and causes small, painless bumps on the penis as well. It is often difficult to distinguish normal bumps from those caused by sexual transmitted disease. You should see a doctor if you're having sex. It is important to seek prompt medical treatment of these sexually transmitted infections because they can put your health and your partner's health at risk if they are not treated quickly.