For the past 3 days I've been going to the bathroom but only liquid comes out. What can I do?

for the pass 3 days going to the bathroom doing #2 but only liquid come out. what can i do to use bathroom normal
It sounds to me that you are having significant diarrhea and I recommend that you speak with your primary care physician. Diarrhea can have many different causes, but when it comes on acutely such as it has in you, some sort of infection is probably the most likely cause. Viral gastroenteritis such as the norovirus is a condition caused by a virus that is very easily passed between people and can cause significant diarrhea, some abdominal pain, sometimes nausea, and vomiting. This type of problem generally lasts only a few days and goes away without complication. On occasion, the patient will need to present to the hospital because of dehydration secondary to the diarrhea to receive IV fluids. Other possible causes of your diarrhea include a bacterial infection, an inflammatory bowel disease, or some type of dietary intolerance. The most common type of dietary intolerance would be lactose intolerance. However, if you did not know that you are lactose intolerant before, it is unlikely that you would suddenly developed this. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician to discuss this issue further. You can describe your symptoms to him or her and then can decide if additional studies such as stool studies are necessary in your case. In addition, treatment for the diarrhea can be initiated if appropriate. Good luck.

Other Gastroenterologists