What are my chances of having STD/HIV?

My first time of having sex , I used a condom but it broked , what are chances of having STD OR HIV ? , is it high risk ? .. She is 28 years old , irish female , we did vaginal intercourse and oral sex .. I am so worried about having HIV or any STD because after 5 days I felt mild testicular pain and its been 10 days I feel the pain . Thank you
Sorry to hear about your stress level. Obviously, there are many concerns that come with this sort of problem, and I'm not able to completely allay all of those concerns. That is why I recommend you discuss this with your doctor. In general, the answer to this question will come down to the level of risk that your partner poses. In addition to the number of partners that she may have had, her history of potential IV drug abuse and many other factors should be considered. Additionally, the risk of unwanted pregnancy can be high. Many doctors, while appreciating the protection that condoms do provide, will stress with patients the importance of engaging in safe sex practices in other manners as well. Because there are so many variables that are involved in this conversation, it may be best for you to speak with your doctor about your concerns. He or she will be able to review certain symptoms that you may have that could be signs of a sexually transmitted disease, and that you should be looking for so that you can be treated if needed. Please speak with your doctor about your questions, and best of luck to you.

• Dr. Angela Hon
    Dr. Angela Hon MD
    88-20 Rockaway Beach Blvd
    Rockaway Beach, NY 11693
  • Dr. Anna Zaletayeva
    Dr. Anna Zaletayeva MD
    70 Walnut St.
    Foxboro, MA 02035
  • Dr. Steven Wong
    Dr. Steven Wong MD
    337 N Main St
    New City, NY 10956