Is my baby kicking because it was breeched?

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and I found out last week my baby was breeched.. so my question is that the reason why I feel the baby kicking in my vaginait feels like she trying to get out
This is a great question to discuss with your OB/GYN. Babies move inside in the womb as they develop, stretching and flexing their muscles as they grow. Your baby's activities in the womb such as kicking, rolling and wiggling, etc. simply reveal its alertness, growth and overall well-being. Babies start to exercise their muscles very early for minutes at a time, followed by rest periods. Those muscles and nervous system need to be in use to develop and function properly to prepare for life outside the womb. Those little kicks that are typically felt by a first-time mother between 18 and 22 weeks of pregnancy are not the first movements, just the first ones that can be felt because the baby's movements grow strong enough to stretch the wall of the uterus. At 21 weeks it is too early to say that your baby is a breech presentation. The position of your baby will continue to change as it grows in the late stage of pregnancy. Its position is more certain toward the end of pregnancy. Even so, it may flip itself around before it comes out so its head is down near the birth canal. I strongly urge you to consult an OB/GYN who can help you monitor and turn your baby's position approaching the due date and if you notice a change in your baby's kick counts, or your baby's movement has stopped.