Does this sound like a brain aneurysm?

I am a 36 year old male.I have a history of headaches and migraines. I'm a smoker, average weight, and have no health problems that I know of. For about the last month, I have been having localized headaches near the ethmoid sinus (Between the top of nose and eye) on the right side every day. They are usually not bad ( just enough to let you know they're there) and usually subside with OTC pain reliever. What concerns me is that I get them daily in the same spot. I have been doing some research on the internet, and have found alot of posts about brain aneurysms. Needles to say I am scared to death. Does this sound like possible symptoms of an unruptured brain aneurysm? I also keep a stuffy nose (No drainage) and have been told I could have chronic sinusitis. Any information you could give me would be greatley appreciated as I don't have insurance.
These are great question and certainly ones that would be best answered by your primary care doctor or another doctor specializing in headaches such as a neurologist. In general, your symptoms do not sound like typical aneurysm related issues. Normally, patients have the "worst headache of their lives" which corresponds with rupture of the aneurysm, and depending on the type of bleed, they may become drowsy, develop focal deficits, or in severe cases, comatose and eventually can lead to death if not treated in a timely manner. The symptoms you are describing are more likely related to sinusitis or other infections and less likely subarachnoid hemorrhage related to brain aneurysm. Of course, that being said, it is important that you see a doctor on an urgent basis to diagnose the cause of these issues and then treat it appropriately, such as if it is sinusitis, they may consider antibiotics. Regardless of the cause, being a smoker does increase your risk of developing aneurysms and so you should certainly try and cut that out as there are several problems related to smoking that you can develop and it is not likely helping your headaches or your overall general health.