I have frequent urination, fatigue, blurry vision, and nausea. What's wrong with me?

I have frequent urination, fatigue, blurry vision, and nausea.
The first thing that comes to mind is that you might have a urinary tract infection (UTI), though you must be evaluated by your doctors">primary care physician. UTIs are very common and can cause many of the above symptoms. People typically complain of frequent urination, burning with urination, fevers, fatigue, nausea, and lower abdominal pain. Diagnosing a UTI is quite simple. Several tests are run on a urine sample in your doctor's office. If a UTI isn't present, the urinalysis can also potentially show other causes of your symptoms. The urinalysis can show whether or not there is protein in your urine. The presence of proteins might reveal other problems with your kidneys. Certain types of kidney problems can cause some of your symptoms. A follow up test might include basic blood work that would look at your kidney function. This would include making sure that your creatinine level is normal (this is how we measure kidney function). I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. Make sure that you come to the office needing to pee because your doctor will almost certainly need a urine sample. If you have a UTI, then you will need antibiotics which should clear up your symptoms. You also might warrant testing for sexually transmitted infections if you have recently had unprotected sex.