Are these symptoms ectopic or not?

i used Candizole and de witts Kidney tablets and was not aware that i was pregnant would there be any harm to my baby.I also drank alot of redbull Also my previous pregnancy 2 years ago was ectopic.I have not yet gone for a scan and have one booked in in 2 weeks time.Last mensturation was 13 July What signs or how soon would i see i get ectopic symptoms if it was ectopic
This is an important question to discuss with your OB-GYN. It is often for a woman with an ectopic pregnancy to feel like a normal pregnancy in its early stage. Most often, ectopic pregnancy occurs within the first few weeks of pregnancy that you might not even know you are pregnant yet. It is usually found by the doctor at 6th to 8th week of pregnancy. At first, it might not cause any signs or symptoms. In other cases, it might have the same signs as those of a normal pregnancy including a missed period, tender breasts, fatigue, increased urination and nausea. Then you might feel the first warning signs of an ectopic pregnancy such as vaginal bleeding and severe abdominal or pelvic pain. These signs and symptoms usually happen 6 to 8 weeks after a missed period, but they may occur later if the ectopic pregnancy is not in the fallopian tube. As it progresses other symptoms may develop. Vaginal bleeding becomes heavy or severe. If blood leaks from the fallopian tube into the abdomen, shoulder pain is possible. If the fallopian tube ruptures, the pain and bleeding could be severe enough to cause fainting and require immediate medical attention that is often brought to an emergency department; this situation is a medical emergency. I strongly recommend that you discuss with your OB-GYN your concerns or if you show any signs of an ectopic pregnancy. Your doctor can perform a pelvic examination and ultrasound to rule it out to give you peace of mind or to confirm it and start treatment as soon as possible to prevent further complications.