Why am I not losing weight on Asset Bold "bee pollen"?

I am 35 have been gaining weight instead of losing the weight. I look swollen and always feel down.
Weight loss is one of the most difficult tasks for us to achieve and maintain. One of the reasons it is so difficult is that high calorie food is very abundant and easy for us to consume. While I am not quite sure what bee pollen is supposed to do in terms of allowing you to lose weight, the reason that you're not losing weight is that you are consuming more calories than your burning. Weight loss and weight gain always come down to that simple equation. If you are burning less calories than you consume you will gain weight. If you burn more calories than you consume you will lose weight. Thus, the first step for you to do is to examine your diet in great detail. One practitioner that can be helpful is a nutritionist. This is the kind referral that you can get from your primary care physician. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment today. The two of you can review your diet and what exercise you're getting to burn calories. If you decide to sit down with the nutritionist they can discuss what kinds of food you should consider eating more of in detail. You can come up with a long-term plan that might help you lose weight. There are no supplements that are proven to work in the long-term, so I would suggest that you focus first on diet and exercise. Again, please speak with a nutritionist.