I feel like vomiting and am peeing a lot these days. What could it be?

I'm 18. I have stomach ache, feel like vomiting, a little itchy belly button and I am peeing a lot these days. What could it be?
You are a young adult with abdominal pains, nausea, and polyuria (increased amount of urine). There could be a number of conditions that could cause your set of symptoms and you should make an appointment with your primary care doctor. Polyuria is when you have an increased volume of urine than normal. Urinary urgency is when you have the urge to urinate more than usual. It is important to make this distinction. The possible causes for your symptoms could be from diabetes, urinary tract infection (UTI) or pregnancy (if you are a woman). These are only some of the conditions though there are many others. Diabetes can cause glucose in your blood to be high, and your body will try to get rid of it by urinating the glucose out. Young adults can have type 1 or type 2 diabetes. Type 1 diabetics are dependent on insulin since the pancreas cannot produce insulin. Type 2 diabetes are resistant to insulin; however, there are medicines that someone can take to control their glucose levels. A UTI that can urinary urgency and abdominal pains. UTI can originate in the urethra and travel up to the kidneys. A person with infected kidneys have pyelonephritis. It is associated with nausea, urinary urgency, and fevers. You should make an appointment with your primary care doctor to have your symptoms looked at more closely.