Are these diabetic symptoms?

They say frequent urination is a sign, however, I don't really know what that means. Is it 10 times a day, or in an hour? They also say that numbness is a symptom, but is that a little tingling? Or full blown numbness? And with the blurry vision symptom, I wear glasses, so would my vision be blurry with my glasses on? I don't really understand, please explain?
Your question is understandable as many of the signs and symptoms of diabetes are relative, meaning they mean a change for you. It is very important for you to make an appointment with your primary care doctor to discuss your symptoms. Your doctor will perform a full history and physical, and depending on what he or she finds, may order a test to screen for diabetes. Urinary frequency is one of the most common presenting symptoms of diabetes and it is different for everyone. If you feel that the number of times per day that you have to urinate has increased then this needs to be evaluated by a doctor. Blurry vision can occur when your glucose level is very high so yes, this would cause your vision to be blurry even when you are wearing your glasses. If you have noticed any changes in your vision then you need to discuss this with your doctor and schedule an appointment for a full eye exam. Numbness (or neuropathy) is also a common sign of diabetes but it very often starts out as a tingling sensation, often in your feet. Please make an appointment with your primary care doctor as soon as possible to discuss your symptoms and get tested for diabetes if your doctor feels this is necessary.