I faint whenever I vomit, what's wrong with me?

I'm 14 years old and since i was a little girl whenever i would vomit i would faint and my hole body would go stiff the same thing happened every time i would get really stiff and tilt my head back and my mum would have to hold my neck incase i hurt myself i would also have my eyes wide open and not blink or do anything, it would never last longer that five minutes and i wouldn't remember anything afterward. At age 13 i was told i have postural hypotension I'm not sure if this links to anything but i thought i should just mention it in case.
Thank you for this interesting question. In order to determine the specific cause, I would need more information. I would need to know the full details of your medical history and would need to perform a thorough physical exam. I would also need to review the results of any prior testing. Only after collecting this information would it be possible to accurately speculate as to the cause of your symptoms. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a primary care physician to discuss this further. What you are describing sounds like syncope, which is loss of consciousness and postural tone that spontaneously resolves. Based on your description, it is very possible this is due to a vagal response. During vomiting, some people experience excess stimulation of the vagal nerve, which innervates the back of the throat. The vagal nerve also innervates the heart and helps slow your heart rate. During excess stimulation during vomiting, it is possible you are experiencing significant bradycardia, thus leading to low blood pressure and loss of consciousness. Other potential causes include different kinds of cardiac arrhythmias as well as seizures. I encourage you to schedule an appointment with a primary care doctor to discuss these possibilities.