If I'm going to the bathroom too much does that mean that I'm pregnant?

I go to the bathroom like ten to 20 times a day would that mean i might be pregnant and i haven't had my peroid since july what should i do i need help i can't talk to my mom about this @ all
It is important that you make an appointment with your primary care doctor or OB-GYN right away. If you are a minor there are many places where you can go to seek care without your parents, such as Planned Parenthood. Talk to a trusted friend or counselor or look on the internet for local clinics. It is quite possible that you are pregnant if you have had skipped periods in addition to increased frequency of urination. It is very important to determine this immediately as early prenatal care is crucial for the health of you and your baby. Or, if you decide that you would desire an abortion, you would need to have this done before the end of your first trimester. Wither way, you need to seek care and have a pregnancy test as soon as possible. However, there are many other possibilities for your increase in urinary frequency. These include an increase in fluids, especially those containing caffeine, a urinary tract infection, which would usually also involve pain when urinating, and constipation to name a few. Again, it is very important to seek care immediately to have a full history, physical, pregnancy test, and urine dip to determine the correct cause of your urinary frequency.