How far along am I?

I had my last period start on July 22, 2013. After I thought I had mono, went to the dr. Long story short he gave me a blood test for pregnancy on August 1st came back negative. I missed my period this month, took a home pregnancy test and it was positive!!! went to the dr. for another blood test for pregnancy and was positive. very excited. Just wondering how far along I am?
Thanks for your question. As you are aware at the time of this writing, you would be quite far along and would have received further information from your doctor about how far along you are that would be more correct than what I can provide. Fortunately, there are many available online tools that can help you to obtain this information. Some of the keys that factor into determining how far along you are include the date of your last menstrual period, and also the average length of your cycle. All of the calculators online are obviously only tools, and are not meant to be exact. They do allow both you and your doctor the chance to make some predictions and recommendations that can help to make sure you and your baby are doing well. The likely reason that your first pregnancy test may have come back negative is because it might have been too early after conceiving, as most pregnancy tests are dependent on hormone levels that are made as the fetus begins to grow and develop. Again, please speak with your doctor about this and any other questions that you may have about your pregnancy and your new baby.