How can I get rid of acne in less then a week?

I have VERY sensitive skin and I really need help. It's mostly on my chin.
In most cases, there are no great ways to get rid of acne in that span of time. Usually treatment takes a little bit longer. I recommend that you discuss treatment options with a dermatologist. Therefore I would consider being patient and allow whatever therapy you try to work over the course of a month. The first line therapy for acne is usually a medication called benzoyl peroxide. This is a topical medication that helps dry out the pores and also kill some of the bacteria that are involved in creating acne. This kind of medication can be prescribed over-the-counter, but getting it from a physician allows you to get instructions that can be helpful. If benzoyl peroxide does not work, then the next step is to try an oral or topical antibiotic, or a topical retinoid. If you have reached this stage, then you should schedule an appointment with a dermatologist. A dermatologist is the right kind of physician to be treating your acne if the initial treatments such as benzoyl peroxide don't work. As a last resort, there is always Accutane which is a medication that works very well for acne and is taken by pill. It does have significant side effects and thus is not used first. The main side effect that you should be aware of his birth defects. Therefore, if you are female then you would need to take birth control pills while on the Accutane.

Nearby Dermatologists