I've been feeling pain in the kidney part of my body, what could be wrong with me?

I been having pain in the kidney part of my body. I have also been pooping blood.
Thank you for your question, and I am sorry to hear about these distressing symptoms. In order to provide an accurate diagnosis, I would need more information. I would need to be able to review your entire medical history and also perform a thorough physical exam. In addition, you may need other tests, such as blood work or imaging studies. Only after collecting this information would I be able to render a diagnosis. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a primary care doctor to discuss these symptoms. Blood in the stool is a concerning feature that can occur in a variety of disorders. Patients with hemorrhoids often develop blood in the stool. Other causes include diverticulitis, arterio-venous malformations, stomach ulcers, diverticular ulcers, stomach or intestinal irritation, or tumors. Testing often required a rectal exam and possibly an upper or lower endoscopy. You will need to discuss this with a primary care doctor. Pain in the retroperitoneal area, or area of the kidney, can be caused by many different disorders. This could be due to inflammation of the kidney causing stretch of its outer capsule. It could also be caused by bleeding around the kidney, infection, or a kidney stone. I strongly encourage you to discuss these concerns with a primary care doctor.