Why does my period keep coming early?

i started a week early on august 3rd i started my cylcle but it was irregular it was spotting some days then normal one day and i ended my cylcle august 8th or 9th and now of august 29th when i wipe i see blood on the tissue so im assuming im on my cycle.
The physiology of menstruation is very complex, and there are many different reasons that menstrual cycles could be irregular. Therefore, I'd recommend discussing this issue with your regular primary care doctor or OB GYN doctor, especially if it persists, so that together you can decide what to do. The first thing that I would want to make certain of is that there is no reason other than irregular menses to have vaginal spotting. For example, a urinary tract infection could cause spotting of blood, as could a sexually transmitted infection, uterine fibroids, and endometriosis, to name just some of the more common conditions. Your doctor will first want to rule out these possibilities, which can usually be done with a history and physical examination, although sometimes additional testing, such as an ultrasound, is needed. If the bleeding does end up being from irregular menstruation, then this raises a whole different series of potential causes, including things like break through bleeding (if you are using any form of hormonal contraception), polycystic ovarian syndrome, and problems with the thyroid gland. Your doctor will help you determine whether any of these conditions are likely and, if so, what you should do about it!