What does my thyroid ultrasound mean?

I need help understanding a thyroid ultrasound. I have an enlarged thyroid gland. I have 2 nodules. One mostly cystic filled (14x6x10mm), one half cystic filled half solid (9x6x7mm). I also have small hypo echoic nodules and an inhomogeneous echotexure.
Sorry to hear that you have some abnormalities on your thyroid ultrasound, and that no one has taken the time to go through them with you yet. Hopefully I am able to explain things for you in such a way that you understand more about your results, and you know the appropriate medical professional to follow-up with. First of all, it is not uncommon to have nodules in your thyroid gland. Truth be told, most people will develop nodules in their thyroid gland at some point in time. It is for this reason, that guidelines have been created to help physicians determine which nodules are worth working up (with further imaging, biopsy, resections, etc) and which ones are safe to watch conservatively (with routine physical exams and imaging studies). Speaking in very general terms, the risk of a nodule being a cancer is less when it is cystic vs solid (solid nodules have a higher chance of being a cancer). Most physicians agree that when a nodule is 1cm (10mm) in size, then it warrants a biopsy to make sure it isn't a cancer (this is typically a fine needle aspirate, or FNA). If the individual is low risk by history (meaning no family history of thyroid cancer, no exposure to radiation, etc) then some people will put the cut off at 15mm (1.5cm). Without being able to look at your ultrasound, or through your medical history, or even to examine you, I can't comment too much on your test, but I wouldn't be overly concerned. Nonetheless, I would recommend making an appointment with an ENT (Ear Nose Throat) physician to discuss it. They will give you their recommendation about further management. Best of luck.