Is this a stomach virus or something worst?

Im 17 female. I often get body sore around my neck and back and sometimes arms i think its because i get really cold or sleep weird. I also get headaches alot.and 3 days ago i got one and a mild fever then was ok but had bloating and nausea and diarreah. Yesterday i had nausea and diarreah and threw up a little, but havent since, today i just have bloating and body soarness. Ive ate ramen noodles alot in the past 4-5 days?, could that be why is this just a virus or something bigger like cancer i dont know if im just scaring myself but im really scared, please help
You need to make an appointment with your primary care doctor to discuss your symptoms and get a correct diagnosis and treatment and to alleviate your anxiety. Your doctor will take a complete history (ask about all your symptoms in addition to your past medical problems and family history) and a full physical examination. Depending on what you doctor discovers he may order some testing such as a urine sample, blood work, or some imaging to help determine what is causing your symptoms. The symptoms that you are currently experiencing (headache, low grade fever, nausea, diarrhea, and body aches) do sound like a virus which usually lasts for a few days and is treated just with rest, a bland diet and plenty of fluids. However, the fact that you often have body aches and headaches could point to something else, such as a rheumatological condition like lupus. Also, sometimes multiple mild body complaints can be a presentation of depression or anxiety so your doctor will likely ask about your mood and your mental health. Again, it is very important to make an appointment with your primary care doctor as soon as possible to determine what is the cause of your symptoms.

• Dr. Camilo Rincon
    Dr. Camilo Rincon MD
    7824 Lake Underhill Road
    Orlando, FL 32822
  • Dr. Syed Mujeeb
    Dr. Syed Mujeeb MD
    411 W. Parker Rd
    Houston, TX 77091
  • Dr. Alex Bernstein
    Dr. Alex Bernstein MD
    3039 Ocean Parkway
    Brooklyn, NY 11235