What are hard white bumps on my vagina?

in front of my vagina there's to hard white bumps that doesn't pop it looks like teeth what is it?
Thank you for this interesting question. Lesions or bumps of the skin and genitalia can be hard to diagnose without more information. In general, it is important to discuss these with your doctor so that you can make sure that you get the treatment that you need. Possible causes include things such as infections, which can be due to viruses or bacteria, and can cause either scarring or small benign growths of skin, similar to a wart. Other things that can cause these symptoms include allergic reactions or other common problems. Of course there are many other things that this could be, and so speaking with your doctor is an important first step to make sure that you are as healthy as you can be. Please practice safe sex or abstinence until you have discussed this with your doctor, and please speak with him or her in the near future.