I feel headache and other symptoms, what's wrong?

When I bend over, i get a massive headache and for the past two days, my hands and feet have been "falling asleep" even when I am using them. I get really dizzy when I stand up from sitting down and have difficulty walking straight after sitting or laying down for a while.
Thanks for your question. I recommend that you speak with your doctor soon. Headaches can have many different causes, and some types are more common than others, but your question stem does provide some additional information that helps to direct you further. In general, migraine headaches are among the most common. They are especially common in those with a family history of migraine headaches, and are usually noted because they have the triad of photophobia, incapacitating pain, and nausea or vomiting. In cases where all three of those are present, there is a very high statistical likelihood of a migraine. Other common headaches are cluster headaches and tension headaches, which each have a different presentation and symptoms that help to distinguish them from each other. The interesting thing about the headaches that you are having is that they seem to be positional. This could indicate something such as a sinus infection, or it could also have to do with some sort of mass effect that is contributing to your problem. The fact that you have also had some paresthesias in your upper extremities, and also some dizziness, are further reasons that you should speak with a doctor quickly. Some imaging may be needed. Again, please speak with your doctor soon.