If the Nuva Ring birth control is placed in the freezer for a month, are they made ineffectual?

I have three that I placed in the freezer for the past month, I was told by my gynecologist to place them in the freezer to make them last longer but now I see that everything says not to freeze them. I'm trying to figure out if I need to just throw these three away or if I can still use them.
I would say that this is something that you should discuss in more detail with your doctor. The manufacturer of these devices will have specific recommendations that should be followed to make sure that you have the best results. Your doctor may have some suggestions that can help to improve the results or to have a better outcome, that may be something that he or she has had experience with that can help. When you speak about your concerns with your OB/GYN, he or she can provide more of the details of why he or she made that suggestion. By following these recommendations, you can achieve the best health possible for you, as well as make sure that you use the device appropriately. Please speak with your doctor about this question, and make sure that you use alternative methods of birth control while you are waiting to get the answer for this question. The package instructions are also a valuable source of information that should be followed to have the most complete and accurate information. Anything beyond this would be a variation that has likely not been studied or approved for widespread use. Please speak with your doctor. Thank you.