Can you get HIV from a small cut under your nail or from saliva?

i went to a strip club for my birthday and my friends got me a private dance with two of the of the girls one of the girls had pull my penis out and spit on it. the other girl took my finger and put it into her vagina. im worried because i had a small cut under my nail and i know the girls are not tested. can i get hiv this way
The best thing to do is to speak with your primary care physician who can evaluate you. HIV is most commonly transmitted through sexual intercourse, especially with exchange of fluids such as vaginal fluids, semen, and or blood. HIV is rarely transmitted through saliva; thus, it is unlikely to be transmitted if you shared food or kissed someone mouth to mouth with HIV. Having saliva on your penis probably isn't considered a high risk situation that is concerning for contracting HIV. It can, however, lead to other sexually transmitted diseases (STD) such as herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia. If you have an open cut on your finger and you ended up having contact with the woman's vaginal fluids, there may be a small chance that you would contract HIV. The likelihood of infection increases if your cut is open and bloody and the woman has bloody vaginal fluids. For comparison, in the hospital setting, if you had a HIV positive needle puncturing your skin, you would have a less than 1% chance of getting HIV. However, everyone in the hospital would get tested if this happened to them even if the chance of contraction is <1%. Though the chances are small, you should make an appointment with your primary care physician to get checked for STD's so you can have peace of mind. They can do a simple blood test to rule you out.