Why does my abdomen hurt when I urinate?

every time i go pee and when you you do that strength so your pee can come out well every time i go to take a leak and i do that strength my abdominal hurts and sometime i get a little bit of blood and my nipple are sore and they hurt
You have several signs that are concerning and I recommend you discuss this with your primary care doctor. You have abdominal pain when you urinate. You also have blood when you urinate. Some possible reasons for your symptoms could be kidney stones or a urinary tract infection. Kidney stones are stones that are lodged in the ureter which is a connection between your kidney and your bladder. Kidney stones can cause a lot of pain, especially when urinating, when the ureter contracts. Kidney stones can also cause blood in the urine. Kidney stones usually cause pain on one side of the abdomen. They are usually sharp pains. Another possibility is a urinary tract infection which is caused by bacteria that have migrated up the urethra which is where your urine exits the body. If the infection is located just in between your urethra and bladder, it can cause lower abdominal pains when you urinate. If it migrates higher up, such as to your kidneys, it can cause left or right-sided flank pain. This condition is called pyelonephritis which is an infection of your kidney. People with pyelonephritis often have fevers. You should make an appointment with your primary care doctor. He or she will be able to take a urine sample and determine if you need any additional tests such an imaging.