When I apply too much pressure to my big toe, it hurts. What is it?

Last time I felt this pain was when i first hurt my toe. I was playing soccer bare foot, hit the pall with my big toe and fell to the ground because of the pain. My foot is not swollen nor my toe and its not purple. I cant wear heels or stand on my tip-toes. moving my toes is difficult too.
That is an excellent question and one that may be best answered by your primary care doctor or a doctor specializing in the care of toes and feet such as an orthopedic surgeon. Based upon the history you have provided, there are a few possible causes for the symptoms you are having but since it is difficult to diagnose you over the internet, you should see a doctor as soon as possible to have this evaluated and treated appropriately. Based upon the story you have provided, there is a potential that this could be a broken toe or perhaps a badly bruised toe that is giving you these symptoms. Your doctor may choose to take an x-ray to evaluate what is happening with your toe and if there is an issue, depending on what they find they may want to splint your toe or perform other treatment options. While you wait to be seen, you may consider some symptomatic treatment of this toe pain with ice and NSAIDs to help with the pain ,and also trying to keep pressure off of your toe to decrease the pain that you are feeling. It is important to see your doctor though to find out what this is and how to best treat it.