I have a soft, red bump on my penis shaft. What could be the explanation?

It should also be noted that it has a rounded triangular shape, and I received oral almost four months ago. I'm very concerned now, so is there any kind of explanation for this?
Bumps on the penis are difficult to describe. I would recommend a visit with a primary care physician to have them examined. In most cases the concerning bumps are both common and harmless. There are a number of common reasons that can cause red bumps on your penis. Your bumps might be caused by a harmless condition such as eczema, dermatitis, or condom-induced allergies, etc. However, occasionally they can indicate a significant health problem like sexual transmitted diseases. For this reason, it is a very good idea to consult a doctor to rule out a STD when you notice something unusual on your penis. Major sexually transmitted diseases are genital warts, herpes, and syphilis. Genital warts are pink-brown or skin-colored that may have a cauliflower appearance. If these have been ruled out, you probably don't need to worry about your penile red patches or bumps. It is quite normal for some men to have small white or red bumps on their penises if they are something that has been around for a few years, and you just took notice of them. The most common tiny bumps (small dome-shaped or jagged) around the glans of the penis that can either be white, pink, or sometimes red that are not painful or itchy are probably pearly penile papules. Other small dome-shaped bumps with a central depression may be molloscum contagiosum. This is a harmless and common viral disease that is most commonly spread through sexual contact. Self diagnosis of spots is not a good idea and sometimes a proper diagnosis can only be made with clinical tests. Please consult your doctor.