What does it mean when you have little white chunks coming out of your vagina?

I had a fishy smell coming out of my vagina so I use the rephresh kit and the next day I started seeing little white chunks coming out of my vagina it doesn't itch or burn when I pee it's just the chunks
Most women experience vaginal discharge that changes in color, texture and odor from time to time, however I recommend discussing your symptoms with your doctor. Such change in your normal discharge may be the first sign of a vaginal problem. It is often a symptom of an inflammation of the vaginal area called vaginitis due to infection in or around the vagina. The most common causes of vaginitis are bacterial vaginosis and yeast infection. Those affected with bacterial vaginosis may experience a vaginal discharge that is thin and yellowish, grey, or white. It may have a strong, unpleasant odor, often described as fishy. This fishy odor may be strongest after sexual intercourse or after washing with soap. Many women with bacterial vaginosis have no signs or symptoms. There are some other vaginal infections that may also cause abnormal discharge. One that comes to mind known to cause a thick, white, chunky discharge (like a cottage cheese) is yeast infection. Other symptoms of a yeast infection are intense itching, swelling and pain around and outside of the vagina, or both. I strongly advise you to avoid douching in an attempt to get rid of the smelly vaginal discharge. Douching can actually upset the natural balance of organisms in your vagina and can lead to infection and make it worse. I recommend visiting a doctor who can help you figure out whether you are dealing with a bacterial or fungal infection or both. You will need a pelvic exam that checks for swelling and discharge. Your doctor may perform a swap test to get a fluid sample for a quick look under a microscope. He or she may also order tests to rule out other more serious conditions like chlamydia or gonorrhea infection.