What are these tiny light spots on my cheek?

They start off itchy red bumps then over time, I start to loss my color from my skin
Sorry to hear about your problem. It is not clear exactly what these spots could be without more information. Dermatology is the study of disorders of the skin, and is quite complex because of the many potential illnesses that can manifest themselves across the skin. Infectious, endocrine, vascular, traumatic, allergic, and metabolic problems, among others, can all manifest as skin changes. For that reason it is important to speak with your doctor about your concerns. He or she will ask additional questions and will likely review your medical and medication history before completing a physical examination. In some rare cases, a biopsy may be necessary, or even some scraping of the skin. Some common possibilities include disorders such as acne that may then become infected and lead to some itching. Acne, as we all know, is quite common. The skin as it heals can leave traces of the scars behind that can be pale. There are other medical conditions such as rosacea that can also present as a facial rash, as well as countless viruses and other complaints. Please speak with your doctor about your concerns and to get the help and diagnosis that you need.

• Dr. Paul Leitner
    Dr. Paul Leitner MD
    8540 South Sepulveda Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90045
  • Dr. Danilo Hoyumpa
    Dr. Danilo Hoyumpa MD
    13919 Nacogdoches Rd
    San Antonio, TX 78217
  • Dr. Brian Price
    Dr. Brian Price MD
    3607 Manor Rd
    Austin, TX 78723