Why is my penis itching?

Recently I have been having an issue with my penis itching really bad. It feels like it is deep inside my penis. Does not hurt to pee, but gives me some relief. What can it be and should I go see a dr?
I am sorry to hear about your symptoms. It is not possible to provide an accurate diagnosis with knowing the full details of your medical history and performing a complete physical exam, including a genital exam. I strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a primary care doctor, who can help determine whether additional tests are necessary. Your symptoms could be due to a sexually transmitted disease. Examples include crabs, syphilis, herpes, gonorrhea, and chlamydia. HIV can also cause itching. You will need several blood and urine tests to rule out these possibilities. It is also possible you have a skin infection, either from bacteria or fungus, causing your symptoms. You could also have a skin condition causing your symptoms. Exposure to chemicals, such as a new laundry detergent, can cause itching. Other conditions such as eczema and psoriasis can cause itching. The fact that your symptoms change with urination suggest you may have a urinary tract infection. This is typically caused by bacteria and can originate in your bladder, prostate, or kidneys. You typically need a urine test to diagnose this and may need a course of antibiotics. I strongly encourage you to discuss these possibilities with a primary care doctor.