Am I considered fat?

As a 17 year old girl, I weigh 160 lbs at 5'6". Waist:32 inches Lower belly(widest part):37 inches Thighs:22 inches Would I be considered average, chubby or fat?
You should also make an appointment with your primary care doctor to discuss your concern. Average, chubby, and fat are society's way of describing different body types. In the medical world, we do not use those terms because it does not tell us how it relates to your health. Instead, we use something called Body Mass Index (BMI). You can search for BMI calculators on the internet to calculate your BMI. Your BMI based on your heart and weight is 25.8. The normal weight BMI range is between 18.5 to 24.9. Based on this number, you are considered overweight; however, you are not obese. People with elevated BMI's are at risk for health problems in the future if it continues to rise. The complications from a higher BMI could be high cholesterol levels, high blood pressures, diabetes, and heart attacks. You are a young teenage right now and there are many ways to lower your BMI. You are not far from your ideal BMI of less than 24.9. You can start by eating a healthy well portioned diet and regular exercise. You should also make an appointment with your primary care doctor who can ensure that there isn't a medical reason for you being overweight, such as a hormonal process. Good luck!