I'm 6 weeks pregnant and my breasts were sore for 2 weeks but are not anymore. Is that normal?

Are they suppose to be sore in certain trimesters?
Thanks for your question. Many women will feel that early tenderness in their breasts is one of the first signs of pregnancy. This is likely due to the many changes that begin to occur in the breasts as they prepare to begin lactating in anticipation of supporting a child. This tenderness will tend to ebb and flow over the next year. As with the rest of your body during this time, it may be difficult to predict exactly how these changes will affect your specifically, but some intermittent tenderness can be normal. If you notice that one breast is more tender than the other, has pain, redness, or seems different in some other way, then it is important to speak with your doctor about your concerns. Any of these could be a suggestion that something is not normal and needs to be treated. Your doctor will be helpful and can help to answer these questions. Also, he or she may have a nurse that is always available and can put your mind at ease during this exciting but eventful time. Please speak with your doctor about these concerns, and about how to best get answers to question like this in the future.