I've been feeling tired all the time and very sick, what could it be?

I've been feeling tired all the time, sick alot, lack of energy, my body is all sore and having really bad headaches just want to know what it could be
I am sorry to hear you have been feeling so tired and sick lately. There could be a number of different possibilities for the cause of your symptoms. I would encourage you to see your primary care doctor. He or she can perform a physical examination and obtain a detailed medical history which are important for arriving at the correct diagnosis. It is possible that your symptoms could be due to a viral illness. Both the flu and mono are two illnesses due to viruses that can cause symptoms similar to yours. The flu is caused by the influenza virus and can leave you with a fever, body ache, sore throat, headaches, fatigue, chills, runny nose, and nasal congestion. You can still develop the flu even after receiving a flu shot. The flu shot is made every year by scientists who predict which virus strains will be the predominant cause of the flu that season. Sometimes, they might miss the particular strain which you may become infected with. Mono, or the kissing disease, is caused by the Ebstein Barr virus. Mono can make you have fevers, a sore throat, swollen lymph nodes around the neck, as well as headaches and fatigue. These are only two of many potential sources of your symptoms. Please see your doctor who can help you with further management.