Why do I have a rash on anus that won't go away?

I have a bad rash on my bottom but I'm assuming its because of my diet, I think I'm having a problem with yeast overgrowth...
I am sorry to hear about your symptoms. Unfortunately, it is not possible to provide an accurate diagnosis without being able to see the rash itself. You will need to have a physician fully review your medical history and perform a thorough physical exam. Therefore, I recommend you schedule an appointment with a dermatologist. After a thorough, in-person evaluation, the doctor can make a recommendation on the next most appropriate step in your management. Rashes have many different causes. As you mentioned, certain yeast species can cause local areas of redness and itching. It is possible you are suffering from contact dermatitis, which is essentially a local, allergic reaction. This can be due to a variety of substances and often occurs when patients switch to a new laundry detergent. Shingles presents as a unilateral rash that is typically extremely painful. It is caused by reaction of a virus within a nerve root. Disorders like eczema and psoriasis lead to rash, although the buttocks are an unusual place for such a rash. Additionally, there are numerous other rare disorders associated with allergic reactions, infections, or autoimmune disorders that can cause rash. You will need to discuss these possibilities with a dermatologist.