Can it be a heart attack?

I've been having this weird discomfort on my chest (no shortness of breath) and arm discomfort as well like mid arm that goes away i went to the hospital and they said it was anxiety and depression but its back (the pain) and i checked my blood pressure today it was 125 over 92 with 76 pulse im 22 years old and weigh 195 can you please answer?
Sorry to hear about your problem. This sort of question is always very charged, and I would advise that you speak with your doctors">doctor about it more carefully. The short answer is that your doctor would need to do several tests before he or she could safely say that what you are describing is not a heart attack. There may be some factors in your history that could make it more or less likely that you are having a heart attack. For example, being relatively young is generally an indication that a heart attack is less likely. Of course this is completely variable among different patients, as there are many patients with medical conditions that make them prone to heart attacks at even a very young age. For that reason, it is important to speak with your doctor about your concerns. At times, it may be valuable to seek a second opinion, even if it is just to help yourself feel more comfortable with the decision and diagnosis that your previous doctors have made. Once you have received a diagnosis, it is important to follow your doctor's advice to help manage your symptoms. Please speak with your doctor.