I have sharp pains during pregnancy, is this normal?

i am over 26weeks pregnant, and i am getting sharp quick pains, it last for less then 30 seconds on the right and sometimes lift lower stomach, it has been going on for three days now ! is this normal ?.
I recommend speaking with your regular OBGYN. It can be normal to have some pains in the abdomen during pregnancy, as the normal growing and stretching of the uterus and pelvic ligaments can be intermittently uncomfortable. However, the fact that you are describing sharp quick pains is more consistent with contractions. There is a form of "false labor" contraction, called Braxton Hicks contractions, which do not indicate that labor is imminent. Braxton Hicks contractions tend to get better with rest and do not get more frequent or severe over time, and they do not require any specific treatment. The important thing is to distinguish Braxton Hicks contractions (or false labor) from true labor contractions, which at 26 weeks would be an emergency requiring immediate intervention. I would recommend talking to your regular OB GYN doctor in person or over the phone as soon as possible about this issue. If your contractions have the characteristics of Braxton Hicks contractions, then your doctor will probably not recommend any specific treatment. However, if there is any concern that these might be real contractions, then you will need a full examination and treatment to try to stop the contractions as soon as possible. Call your doctor's office for advice right away.

Nearby OB-GYNs