Loss of penis sensitivity due to over masturbation, what are possible solutions?

Currently I am 20 years old, I've been masturbating for a few years, but realize it's been becoming more and more "vigorous" in nature. I have no problems getting an erection whatsoever, but coming to a climax during sexual intercourse, either foreplay or the actual act, is next to impossible. I am only able to climax when handling myself. I believe this is due to a loss of sensation from over-masturbation. The head of my penis does not have a lot of sensation, nor does the rest of it. It is not numb, it's just not very sensitive. I am circumcised, and I am aware that sensation goes down over time in circumcised men, but in this situation I believe is is just from too much vigorous masturbation, too often (2-3/day). I would like to know what treatment options are available, I've read about applying moisturizing cream a few times per day, and of course ceasing all masturbation. Are these correct? Are there any better solutions, and is this fixable?
Difficulty achieving orgasm at your age is understandably concerning. Without knowing your full medical history or being able to perform an in-person history and physical exam, it is impossible to precisely determine the cause or recommend treatments. Therefore, it is critical for you to discuss this further with your primary care physician. It is possible for vigorous masturbation or sexual intercourse to cause mechanical trauma to the penis. In some cases, this can lead to Peyronie's disease, which is caused by increased scar tissue within the penis. This can cause abnormal curvature, pain, or difficulty achieving erections. Some hormonal abnormalities can cause difficult achieving orgasm, and some medications can also have a similar effect. Abnormal blood flow to the penis can cause difficulty achieving orgasm, although this is typically also associated with difficulty achieving an erection. Additionally, stress and anxiety can affect one's ability to achieve orgasm. Therefore, it is important for you to see your physician to help determine possible causes in your case. A typical evaluation consists of a thorough history, including sexual history, and physical exam, including a genital exam. Prior to undergoing this, I do not recommend apply any creams or taking any pills for this issue. If you believe penis trauma is contributing, then stopping masturbation is a reasonable measure. However, regardless, it is critical for you to discuss this further with your physician.