Is Tadalafil legal and can a doctor prescribe it?

I have erectile dysfunction and am trying to find a generic to cialis if one exists. Prices seem to be cheaper for the generic.
Tadalafil is the generic name of the medication that is sold under the brand name Cialis. To my knowledge, this medication is still on patent and is not sold generic. However, I believe that the medication sildenafil which is the generic of Viagra. This might make it cheaper. I think you have to look at your insurance coverage and get more information from your local pharmacy to find out the prices. Sometimes online pharmacies or mail order pharmacies can be cheaper. In any event you always have to have a prescription in order to get the medication. Keep in mind that if you only use the medication when needed, you might not need to buy as many pills as often. If you take the medication daily, then the price will be significantly higher. I would start by scheduling an appointment with your doctors">primary care physician. Most primary care physicians will go ahead and provide prescriptions for erectile dysfunction medications if they seem indicated. If your primary care physician is uncomfortable with this, you may get a referral to a urologist for further assessment. If you are unable to afford the medication, sometimes doctors carry samples that would allow you to have a few to get started. Good luck.

Other Urologists