Why does my kidney hurt?

I have had a pain for 2 days straight on my lower back side and it feels like its deep inside, I believe its my kidney. I don't have nausea or a fever I feel perfectly fine except the pain wont go away even with Advil. The pain is not unbearable but its constant and wont stop. Is a kidney stone a probable cause for this?
It is difficult to tell from your description exactly what might be causing this pain. As you are probably aware, back pain is quite common and is not always associated with the kidney. Kidney pain itself is more described as flank pain off to one side or another and not really described as in the lower back. Kidney pain can be due to a number of different things, but probably the most common is a UTI that has been untreated for some time and resulted in infection that is spread upwards towards one kidney. We call this type of infection pyelonephritis. A kidney stone is another possible cause of your pain, and this pain typically starts in the flank where the kidney resides, and radiates down towards the groin where the bladder is. Of course low back pain is often associated with muscle spasms of the lumbar spinal muscles which have nothing to do with the kidneys. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. What you need is a good physical exam by an experienced physician to determine the location and the cause of your pain. If your doctor is concerned about a kidney issue, you will need a urinalysis to look for signs of a urinary tract infection and/or a kidney stone.